ads

Seriously Funny Prank

Seriously Funny Prank

This is a funny hell of a Prank!!! Last April Fool’s Day I used this prank on our friend. I made up flyers on my computer that read:

GWM living with mommy looking for daddy. Prefer big black men, long walks on the beach, and being spanked. Call me anytime (cell phone # of friend).

I actually didn’t place them anywhere but I told my friend I did. About an hour later, he got a phone call from a guy named Leroy (a gay friend of ours). “Leroy” left a message saying that he saw his flyer in the men’s room at the 7-11 and that he wanted to meet him.

That was enough to send our friend over the edge. He was pissed. The best part was when he learned it was our friend that called him….whenever he saw “Leroy” at our house he would flirt with him, rub his leg, talk sweet and dirty to him. This went on for about a month. “Leroy was actually gay”. My victim of the joke was an idiot and didn’t believe me for the longest time.
Pranks to Play on People

No comments:

Post a Comment