ads

Great pranks to play on people 5

Great pranks to play on people 5

I have played some pretty cool tricks or pranks on people throughout the years. I try my best to limit them so that they will not cause any lasting damage to either people or property. I have found that it is far easier to recover from these than from ones that cause damage.

The best prank I have ever played was on my fiancee (she is my wife now). She lived with her mother and they decided I was trustworthy enough to be given a key to their house. Little did they know? How I came up with this idea, I am still not sure. I went to Home Depot and bought about 2 feet of chain. I also purchased a small padlock. I waited for the day when they were not home, entered their house and walked down to her bedroom. I opened her underwear drawer and found every pair of her panties there and then strung the chain through the leg openings and locked it shut. Once that task was accomplished, I simply set them back in the drawer and waited.

I sure heard it the next day. She thought it was pretty funny and we both got a great laugh out of it. What I didn't know is that she had some clean ones in the laundry room. I didn't think about looking there.

I decided to try it again. I waited for her to go out of town for a softball tournament. She attended college on a softball scholarship and her team was headed out of town for a tournament. I waited for her to pack and to leave her suitcase unguarded. Once she did it was pretty easy to pull out the chain and padlock and I got her again! I loved this woman (still do) and didn't want to be totally cruel, so I gave her best friend the key to the lock. That took place over fifteen years ago and we still laugh about it today.

She has a great sense of humor and decided to get even with me. She has the sole responsibility of packing for our out of town trips. We took off one Friday night for the cabin. It was to be a beautiful weekend. Well, the next morning we both get out of bed and drank our coffee. She took her shower first and finished up in the bathroom. I then took my shower not having any idea what had happened. I got out and finished up and went to get dressed. I opened my side of the suitcase and realized I had opened the wrong side as it contained my wife's underwear. I then shut it and opened the other side only to see more of her underwear. I then noticed my wife standing in the doorway to the bathroom with a huge grin on her face that said, "HA! I gotcha!" I had been tricked. So for two days, Saturday and Sunday, I wore her panties. Oh well. It really wasn't that big of a deal. She got even.

What is the best thing from these pranks? It is that we continue to play pranks on each other when we can. I firmly believe that having fun in our marriage adds to the longevity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment