ads

Great pranks to play on people 3

Great pranks to play on people 3

Laundry Mat Prank

My uncle was somewhat of a prankster and you could always count on him to come up with something unusual to get a laugh. We were sitting in the gas station office he owned just talking while business was slow and he spotted three young girls going into the Laundry Mat across the street from the station. I could almost see the light go on in his head. He looked at me and said, "You want to have some fun?" I said, "Sure, what's the plan?" He told me he knew the public phone number of the Laundry Mat and thought it might be fun to call over there to see if one of the girls had the nerve to answer the phone. I was to talk as if I was calling a girl friend's home and didn't know I had the wrong number and pretend to try to get one of them to agree to meet me somewhere, sight unseen. They would have no idea I was just across the street and could see every move they made.

I dialed the number and could hear the phone ringing and could clearly see it. Sure enough one of them answered. "Is Margie there?" I asked. "Just a minute," she said, and turned toward the empty room and shouted, "Anybody know where Margie is?" and placed her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. She motioned to the other two to come over and listen with her. It was obvious, and they also planned to have a little fun with the poor guy on the other end of that phone. "She was here a minute ago but left. She'll be back in a little while. Can I take a message?" The other two girls were holding their sides bent over laughing at the girl with the phone. "Well, do you expect her back soon?" I asked her. "I don't really know, she left with a really good looking guy, so I'm not sure if she'll be back any time soon," the girl said.

The other two were holding one hand over their mouths and playfully nudging the girl on the phone with the other hand. "I was going to take her to dinner at Duffy's. Do you know the place?" I said. "You mean the ritzy place Duffy's down town?" She asked. "That's the one. Guess I'll just have to make it another time though. Tell her I'm very sorry I missed her and I'll call her another time." "I'll tell her you called." The girl said. "Well, since she's not there, perhaps you would like to go with me in her place. By the way, what's your name and how long have you been knowing Margie?"

She placed her hand over the mouthpiece to prevent me from hearing and turned to the other girls as if to ask what to do. "Margie and I are old friends, we went to school together, and yes, I would love to go with you. My name is Helen, what's yours?" She said. "They call me Romeo." I told her. "How did you ever get that name?" She asked. "For my great looks, charming personality and southern gentleman's manners." I told her. All three girls had been sharing the phone and listening to all the conversation. They all busted out with laughter.

Great Pranks to Play on People

"Romeo, huh, you sure don't sound like a Romeo." She said. "Well, you don't look like a Helen either so what's your real name?" I asked. "How do you know what I look like?" she said. "Oh, I have physic powers, I can see all things. I like the brown skirt and white blouse you are wearing and the jeans and shirt the girl next to you is wearing, but not so much what the other one is wearing. I can see where you are through my physic powers. Just stay there and I will be right down to see you." She dropped the phone on the floor and all three girls ran out of there as fast as they could. Their faces were white as snow. My Uncle was rolling over with laughter and couldn't stop for thirty minutes. Customers would ask him what was so funny and he would just start laughing again.
Great Pranks to Play on People

No comments:

Post a Comment